PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE. Your use of this website is expressly conditioned on your acceptance of the following terms and conditions. By using this website, you signify your assent to these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with any part of the following terms and conditions, do not use this website.
1. OWNERSHIP. This site, and each of its components, is the copyrighted property of Concordia Behavioral Health (“Concordia”). None of the content or data found on this website may be reproduced, republished, distributed, sold, transferred, or modified without the express written permission of the Concordia. In addition, the trademarks, logos and service marks displayed on this website (collectively, the “Trademarks”) are registered and common law trademarks of the Concordia, its affiliates, and various third parties. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting, by implication, or otherwise, any license or right to use any of the Trademarks without the written permission of Concordia or the owner of the Trademarks.
2. USE OF SITE. You may only use this website to browse the content, make inquiries to Concordia and not for any other purposes. This site and the content provided in this website may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, linked, posted, transmitted or distributed without the written permission of Concordia, except that you may download, display and print one copy of the materials presented on this website on a single computer for your personal, non-commercial use only. “Deep-linking”’ “embedding” or using analogous technology is strictly prohibited unless specifically authorized in writing. Unauthorized use of this website and/or the materials contained on this website may violate applicable copyright, trademark or other intellectual property laws or other laws. You must retain all copyright and trademark notices, and any other proprietary notices, contained in the materials. The use of such materials on any other website or in any environment of networked computers is prohibited. Any links from this website to other websites or e-mail addresses are provided for your information and convenience only. Concordia does not assume any responsibility or liability with respect to any website linked from this website, including its content and operation. Concordia does not review or monitor such links. A link from this website to another website (or a link from another website to this website) does not constitute a referral, endorsement, approval, advertising, offer or solicitation with respect to such website, its contents, or any products or services advertised or distributed through that website. While this website may contain “links” to many sites, we are not responsible for the content or the privacy practices employed by other sites. You agree that you will not use any device, software or other instrumentality to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this website, and that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure. In addition, you agree that you will not use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy our web pages or the content contained herein, without the prior express consent from an authorized officer of Concordia (such consent is deemed given for standard search engine technology employed by Internet search web sites to direct Internet users to this site).
3. AGE AND RESPONSIBILITY. You represent that you are of sufficient legal age to use this website and to create binding legal obligations for any liability you may incur as a result of the use of this website. You understand that you are financially responsible for all uses of this website by you and those using any password you are provided.
5. EXCLUSION OF WARRANTY. CONCORDIA MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND REGARDING THIS SITE AND/OR ANY MATERIALS PROVIDED ON THIS SITE, ALL OF WHICH ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS. CONCORDIA DOES NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, CURRENCY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY OF THE CONTENT OR DATA FOUND ON THIS SITE AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND THOSE ARISING BY STATUTE OR OTHERWISE IN LAW OR FROM A COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE. Although Concordia strives to provide on this website the latest information related to its development, products and services, and other information about Concordia, Concordia does not warrant the accuracy, effectiveness and suitability of any information contained in this website. No warranty or representation of intended use, design or proposed improvements is made herein. Nothing presented in this website shall obligate Concordia to construct facilities or complete the development described or shown. All plans for the development or facilities that are not completed are subject to change without notice. Materials and information on this site are not part of any agreement to purchase a unit in Concordia. Each visitor assumes full responsibility and all risks arising from use of this website. The information is presented “AS IS” and may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Concordia may make additions, deletions, or modifications to the Information at any time without any prior notification.
7. INDEMNIFICATION. You shall defend and indemnify Concordia and its officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any claim, cause of action or demand, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, brought by third parties as a result of your use of this website.
You will receive a general password upon completing the registration process on the website that allows you to access additional information on the website. You will be responsible for: (i) keeping the password confidential; (ii) any activity on the website that originates with your password and (iii) reporting stolen or lost passwords. You agree not to attempt to bypass any security mechanisms in place on the website or otherwise on Concordia’s computer system, or use any of Concordia’s systems or services to attempt to bypass any security mechanisms in place on any remote system.
If you want to cancel a password, or if you become aware of any loss, theft or unauthorized use of your password, please notify us immediately at 305-514-5330, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We may delete or change any password at any time and for any reason.
9. RELATIONSHIP. Your use of this website is independent of Concordia and not as an employee, agent, partner, or joint venturer with Concordia for any purpose.
10. GOVERNING LAW. This Agreement and its performance shall be governed by the laws of the State of Florida, without regard to its conflict of laws provisions. You consent and submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in the State of Florida in all questions and controversies arising out of your use of this website and this Agreement.
11. ASSIGNMENT. You may not assign, convey, subcontract or delegate your rights, duties or obligations hereunder.
12. MODIFICATION. Concordia may at any time modify these terms and conditions and your continued use of this website will be conditioned upon the terms and conditions in force at the time of your use.
13. ADDITIONAL TERMS. Additional terms and conditions may apply to other uses of portions of this website, and you agree to abide by such other terms and conditions as are posted in connection with such portions.
14. SEVERABILITY. These terms and conditions shall be deemed severable. If any provision is determined to be unenforceable or invalid, such provision shall nonetheless be enforced to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
16. ENTIRE AGREEMENT. These terms and conditions, together with those incorporated herein or referred to herein constitute the entire agreement between us relating to the subject matter hereof, and supersedes any prior understandings or agreements (whether oral or written) regarding the subject matter, and may not be amended or modified except in writing or by making such amendments or modifications available on this website.
Copyright © 2014, Concordia Behavioral Health
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Last updated: November 2014